We create customized RFID solutions to promote productivity, safety and accountability in the workplace. A combination of our hardware, software and our desire to increase workplace efficiency has delivered excellent results in a variety of industries.
It’s often called a smart tagboard, an intelligent tagboard, an electronic tagboard. The eTagBoard becomes a key component in your operation to increase:
- Safety efficiencies
- Production efficiencies
- Documentation efficiencies
- Mine rescue efficiencies
TopVu® Etool Dispenser works in conjunction with the TopVu® Software and the RFID tags in order to control and monitor equipment, tools, etc. The Etool dispenser also tracks real time and historical information, cutting the costs for lost and damaged equipment.
Track Inventory Status
Document Inventory History
Passive RFID Strips Require No Batteries
TopVu® Software + Integration
TopVu®’s user friendly interface provides you with a Vu from the top down into your mine. Location data is available from anywhere on your network. Designed for eTag® Board, eTool®, D-RDR/Tracking, and OreTag/Ore Tracking
Real-Time & Historical Reports
View, Print & Email Reports
Tracking & Location Services
TopVu®’s software suite provides you a Vu of your operation.
- Find your personnel, equipment & material
- Real-time & historical reports
- Monitor ramp traffic & analyze haulage activities
- Checkpoint strategy is effective & most economical
D-RDR Dual Reader
- Active WiFi & passive RFID technology
- Detect personnel, equipment & material
- Used for automation or tracking solutions
- Local inputs & outputs
- Use with TopVu® software suite
Leaky Feeder, Ethernet & Fibre
Store & Forward
TopVu® Portable RFID Solutions
TopVu® has a variety of hand-held RFID scanners. Our coders can develop software applications to suit your needs.
- Portable RFID scanning & detection
- Customized interface to meet your needs
- Perfect for inventory management
OreTag & Ore Tracking
TopVu®’s RFID OreTags are designed to survive the ore circuit. Detectors are located at strategic conveyor belts or free-falling transfer points.
- Dectect the ore’s origin
- Monitor ore flow based on time stamps